Cheesy Smoky Bacon Strips


Cheesy Smoky Bacon Strips may seem like the epitome of decadence, but for those people eating a high-fat, low-carb diet, it's a great reason to PIG OUT,  but without the guilt!

Cheesy Smoky Bacon Strips


Just when you think that bacon can't get any better that it already is...I give you:

Cheesy Smoky Bacon Strips

You're welcome!

CHEESY SMOKY BACON STRIPS   {PRINT THIS RECIPE}
Yield:  10-11 strips     Prep Time: 5 minutes    Cook Time: 30 minutes

½ pound thick sliced bacon
freshly ground black pepper
smoked paprika
5 ounces finley grated sharp cheddar cheese
Baking sheet with rack insert
aluminum foil

-Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the rack insert inside. Place the bacon strips on the rack, making sure not to overlap them.

-Sprinkle each strip with a little black pepper and a little smoked paprika. Bake in the preheated oven for 23-25 minutes. *Note - If you like really crispy bacon, allow the bacon to remain in the oven to your desired doneness. Remove the bacon from the oven and sprinkle each strip of bacon with the grated cheese. Return the bacon back into the oven for approximately 3-5 more minutes. Remove, cool slightly and enjoy.


Sorry to eat in front of you, but I just can't help myself...

Cheesy Smoky Bacon Strips




WOW that was good! So good, that I think I have to have another :)


Can I  tempt you too? Think about how great this bacon would be alongside a big pile of scrambled eggs, or maybe on top of a summer BLT with fresh, juicy tomatoes. Be still my heart!

Cheesy Smoky Bacon Strips

And, as my husband always says...

Bacon Lovers Apron

If there is ever anything I can paint for you, from aprons, to tea towels, to glassware, please don't hesitate to contact me or visit my shop. Custom orders are always welcomed and always encouraged. What can I paint for you?


Until we eat again, I hope you have a delicious day!

Labels: , , , , , ,