Woof Wednesday - Pet Friends Edition - Meet Ozzie and Charlie


Awww. Meet Charlie (left) and Ozzie (right). They're Jenny's beagle-brothers-from-another-mother.



I love that Jenny shared so many pictures with me because now I get to share them with you! Ozzie and Charlie seem like quite the characters, and it looks like they really lead a rough life...NOT! LOL


Here's what Jenny has to say about her fur-babies:

"Here are some photos of my “Puppy Brothers” – we like to call them the bookends!"




 "Ozzie and Charlie, Ozzie is the older looking one with the whiter face and Charlie is the younger and chubbier one (he enjoys food, like the rest of the family!)"



 "They are special to The Brechtel Family because we rescued both of them.  Not from shelters or anything like that, but from other families that couldn’t take care of them anymore.  Nothing puts a smile on your face more than being greeted at the door by the dogs that you love.  They can make a bad day at work better just by racing to the door to see you with an excited tail wag." 


I could not agree more with you Jenny when it come to excited tail wagging when coming home. Even though two out of our three dogs don't have tails (per se), the butt wiggles more than make up for it! LOL

Thank you for sharing your adorable pups with us Jenny! Please give them both a scratch behind the ears from us and tell them that we say hello!

Readers:  If you'd like your pet featured on an upcoming edition of Woof Wednesday - Pet Friends, I'd love to show them off for you to my readers. Please email me a photo (or more) of your pet (dog, cat, bird, lizard, fish, etc.) along with a little bit about what makes them so special to you, and I'll take it from there. Then, each Wednesday, I'll feature a new pet/pets from you, my valued readers. Because I'd like this blog to be as interactive as possible, what's better than sharing the pets that make us smile and fill our hearts with love?

Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Where food, art, fun (and fur) collide on a regular basis!

Until we woof again,

Labels: , , , ,