Woof Wednesday - Pet Friend's Edition - One

Last week I announced that I wanted to open up Woof Wednesdays to you, my readers so you could have the opportunity to share your beloved pet's (dogs, cats, horses, birds, lizards, etc.) photos along with a little something about why you love them. Today I'm thrilled to introduce our first (of what I hope is many) Woof Wednesday's - Pet Friend's Edition, and the people who love them!

The first three wonderful fur friends come from the same litter and are sent from their mom, Paula.  Here's what Paula says about her kitties:

"Kumar a black tuxedo male, Pepper is a tabby and Chrystall is a tabby and white mix. We always say she’s a white cat wearing a tabby hood and cape. These cats are all siblings. They were born in a barn, literally, and handled from a very young age by lots of kids. The barn is an equestrian training school so lots of horses and kids everywhere. They have their own personalities but are each the friendliest, most social cats I have ever lived with. When we come home, they run to the door. They love to go outside (supervised because they are indoor cats) and they always roll on the patio. They are four years old and we are so glad they are a part of the family."

Kumar:


 Pepper:


Chrystall (along with Pepper):


Your babies are adorable, Paula! You can tell how much they all love each other. It's a wonderful thing that they have been able to stay together as a family! Thank you so much for sharing Kumar, Pepper and Chrystall with us, and whenever you're able, please feel free to share your horses too. I'd also love to link to the equestrian school so make sure you send that information along as well. I just love the sound of that school and know I'd be a very happy person if I could spend some time there. I also love horses and took riding lessons many years ago.

Well, there you have it. I hope you've all enjoyed our first Woof Wednesday - Pet Friend's Edition. If you'd like to have your own pets featured in an upcoming Woof Wednesday post, please send me their photo/photos along with a little something about why they're so special to you. I'll look forward to meeting your babies and sharing them here with my readers.

Thanks so much!

Until we woof again,




Labels: , , , , , , ,