Zucchini and Sweet Corn Souffle Guest Post


I guest posted this recipe for Zucchini and Sweet Corn Souffle over at Peanut Butter and Peppers yesterday and it's one I really, really LOVE!. If you'd like the recipe...and I highly recommend you try it, please hop on over to Jennifer's blog and visit me there. Thanks! Here's an excerpt:


I'd first like to take a moment to thank Jennifer for welcoming me as a guest poster on her wonderful Peanut Butter and Peppers blog, and for the opportunity to share one of my favorite new recipes with you, her readers. I hope you'll all enjoy this Zucchini and Sweet Corn Soufflé that I've made for just this occasion and I hope you will make it in your own home kitchen this summer when all the lovely garden zucchini and sweet corn is in abundance, and in season.

If the thought of making a soufflé is a little intimidating and daunting, I hope to take your fears away and show you how you can, and will, be successful with this light and airy summer souffle. This soufflé will even delight the non-vegetable lover as its taste is sweet and buttery with the mildest hint of nutty Swiss cheese in every single bite.

I hope I've whet your whistle...please visit Peanut Butter and Peppers for more...http://www.peanutbutterandpeppers.com/2014/07/31/zucchini-and-sweet-corn-souffle-guest-blogger-kudos-kitchen-by-renee/

Until we eat again,









Labels: , , , , ,