Berry Delicious Frozen Greek Yogurt

Berry Delicious Frozen Yogurt - kudoskitchenbyrenee.com

I was inspired to make this Berry Delicious Frozen Yogurt by a recent recipe I saw for 5 Minute Healthy Strawberry Frozen Yogurt on Just a Taste.

The recipe I'm sharing with you today is incredibly healthy, and still takes only minutes to make (if you don't count the freezing time for the fruit). Plus, I pumped up the fruit flavor by adding strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and banana.

Berry Delicious Frozen Yogurt - kudoskitchenbyrenee.com

I also added a pinch of ground cinnamon (for taste as well as cinnamon's known health benefits), and a touch of vanilla extract to bring out the richness of the yogurt and to compliment and round out all the flavors.


BERRY DELICIOUS FROZEN GREEK YOGURT   {PRINT THIS RECIPE}
Makes:   2 pints      Prep Time: 5-7 minutes    

3 cups strawberries, hulled, quartered and *frozen
3 cups blueberries, *frozen
3 cups pineapple chunks, *frozen
1 banana, *frozen
3 tablespoons honey
1 cup Greek yogurt (fat free)
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla

-Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or a high powered blender (I used my Vitamix) and blend until smooth.
-Serve immediately, or transfer to an airtight container and freeze for up to a month.

*Note - You can use store bought frozen fruit for this but if you freeze your own, place the fruit in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for at least 1 hour.

Open wide...You're going to love this!

Berry Delicious Frozen Greek Yogurt - kudoskitchenbyrenee.com

Cheers to the winning and healthy combination of fruit and Greek yogurt... Just like Superman and Wonder Woman! Well, maybe not but please humor me. I wasn't sure how to seamlessly incorporate this recipe with my painted glassware, but I fear this wasn't it...too late :)

Super Hero painted Champagne flutes - kudoskitchenbyrenee.com
If there is ever anything I can paint for you, please don't hesitate to contact me or visit my shop which is located within the navigation bar. Custom orders are always welcome. I can work from any photo or description you send my way.

Kudos Kitchen by Renée ~ Where food, art and fun collide on a regular basis!

Until we eat again,


Labels: , , , , , , ,