Chocolate Cherry Cows

Chocolate Cherry Cow Recipe via www.kudoskitchenbyrenee.com

How do you get the kids to gather 'round after a long day of fun in the sun? Bring out the cows...The Chocolate Cherry Cows that is! Moo!




If you're a fan of chocolate covered cherries, then I'm quite sure you're going to love these Chocolate Cherry Cows! They're so good, you'll want to sip on them until the cows come home.

CHOCOLATE CHERRY COWS   {PRINT THIS RECIPE}
Chocolate ice cream
Dr. Pepper, cherry flavor soda pop
Cherries for garnish

-For each cow, fill a tall glass with several scoops of chocolate ice cream.
-Pour Dr. Pepper cherry flavor soda into the glass.
-Garnish with a cherry 
-Serve with a straw and a tall spoon.
-Enjoy

Chocolate Cherry Cows Recipe - www.kudoskitchenbyrenee.com

Got milk?

Got Milk Cow Pitcher - www.kudoskitchenbyrenee.com
If there is ever anything I can paint for you, please don't hesitate to contact me or visit my shop which is located within the navigation bar. Custom orders are always welcome, and I can work from any photo or description you send my way!

Kudos Kitchen by ReneƩ ~ Where food, art and fun collide on a regular basis!

I'm thrilled to be linking up this recipe to My Turn for Us summertime BBQ link party.

Until we eat again,


Labels: , , , , , ,