A Tasty Look Back at March 2014

Well, we made it. Spring is finally here, and the cold month of March is a mere memory. It was a tough one to get through (weather wise), but all the good food, which evokes warm memories helped push us through.

Here then is a small sampling of some of the meals we've shared together through the month of March 2014. If you've been here before, I hope you've enjoyed them as much as I have enjoyed bringing them to you! If you're new here, please feast your eyes and pull up a chair. You're always welcome in my Kudos Kitchen!
And last, but certainly not least. I scream, you scream, we all scream for...well, you know ;)

In case you missed any one of these delicious recipes last month let me help you out a little. All you need to do is follow the links listed below the photos to the wonderfully tasty recipes that are all waiting for you with just one simple click away.

Mardi Gras Inspired Mini Long Johns

Spinach and Artichoke Squares

Chicken, Bacon and Avocado Calzones

Strawberry Bread with Rhubarb and Bananas

Chicken Penne Pasta with Bacon and Blue Cheese

Sweet Asian Chili Sauce

Chocolate Mint Brownie Cupcakes

Hard Boiled Bunny Eggs

Chocolate Layer Cake with Caramel Frosting

and don't forget the ice cream...

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

So there you have it...A small overview of what was cooking in my Kudos Kitchen for the month of March. I've got tons of new recipes waiting in the wings for April so I hope you're as excited as I am to sample some great food and some brand new tasteful ideas.

Kudos Kitchen By ReneƩ ~ Where food, art and fun collide on a regular basis!

Until we eat again,

Labels: , ,