Sweet Asian Chili Sauce

I've got a fantastic recipe for Sweet Asian Chili Sauce for you today! It's sweet, tangy and lightly spicy. When the sauce makes the meal, you know it's a keeper, and with BBQ season finally upon us you'll be using this one all season long!

When I made this Sweet Asian Chili Sauce I made up a double batch so I'd have some leftover in the fridge for future meals, so please be aware that the photo shown, and the recipe written, vary as far as volume. This recipe is super easy to double (or even triple) if needed. As long as you store it in an airtight jar, this sauce will be good in your fridge for up to three weeks. Try it on chicken, beef, pork and even seafood. I guarantee it will become a family favorite, and your go-to BBQ sauce for all your future grilling needs.

Sweet Asian Chili Sauce Recipe

Yield: 1 1/2 cups      Prep Time: 5 minutes

1 jar (12 ounces) prepared chili sauce
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon black pepper

-In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients.
-Pour the sauce into a airtight, lidded jar and store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
-Use as you would any other BBQ sauce.

Speaking of saucy...here's a little something else you might enjoy :)

Betty Boop Barber Custom Acrylic Glass
If there is ever anything I can paint for you, please contact me or visit my shop which is located within the navigation bar. Custom orders are always welcome, and I can work from any photo or description you send my way.

Kudos Kitchen By ReneƩ ~ Where food and art collide on a regular basis!

If you've enjoyed this recipe and are looking for more saucy recipes like it, please check out my recipes for:  Homemade Peach BBQ Sauce, BBQ Salsa Sauce, and my Honey Ginger Dipping Sauce.

Until we eat again,

Labels: , , , , , , ,