Life Just Got A Little Easier With ZipList

Dear Valued Readers,

I'm pleased to announce that I've recently partnered up with ZipList, and I couldn't be happier! ZipList is an awesome application for saving the recipes that you'll find here, along with hundreds of other popular food blogging sites! Plus, if you choose, ZipList can even add the specific ingredients for the recipes you've saved to your grocery list so you'll have them all in one place for your next shopping trip! See? I told you life just got a little easier! (See photo below)

If you're a regular reader here, you may have noticed the little blue "Save Recipe" buttons that have been popping up on my recipes as of late. They look like this:  

You'll always find these little blue "Save Recipe" buttons right near the {PRINT THIS RECIPE} feature, which is always located by the titles of the recipes themselves. See photos below.

Quite possibly you already have a ZipList account and know all about how it works. If you don't, let me take a moment to explain it for you. When you head on over to and sign up for your FREE ZipList account, you'll be able to start saving delicious recipes from all your favorite food bloggers (myself included), in a ZIP, and right into your own personal recipe box!

"How do I add your recipes into my recipe box?" you ask. It super SIMPLE! By clicking on the "Save Recipe" icon (you remember, that little blue button) by the recipe of mine you're interested in (as shown in the above photo), that recipe will automatically be added into your own personal ZipList recipe box.

You can then also choose to view your own ZipList recipe box, right from my site. All you have to do is click on the "Recipe Box" category located in my navigation bar (see photo below) and you'll be taken right to your own personal ZipList recipe box, in an instant!

I've also tried to make things even more convenient for you by adding your own "Shopping List" category  in my navigation bar, tight next to your "Recipe Box" (see photo below).

This "Shopping List" feature is one of the coolest things..EVER! Once you've clicked on a recipe of mine you've chosen to "Save" you also have the option of adding the ingredients of that recipe directly into your shopping list for the next time you're headed to the grocery store. Not sure how that works? I'll show you...

By a simple click of the "Add To List" (see below photo) button, ZipList is smart enough to bring up all the ingredients of the recipe you've saved, and will add them to your grocery list.

ZipList is even smart enough to try and figure out what items you really need to purchase from the store and what items you may already have on hand in your pantry or fridge. You know, staple items that most every one already has. From there you can either check or un-check the items from the list as needed (see photos below).

There now, how cool is THAT? Don't ask me how ZipList does it, but I'm sure glad it does! See, didn't I tell you life just got a whole lot easier?

And if all that isn't enough, ZipList even has a mobile app so you'll never have to be at the grocery store and realize that you forgot your shopping list. Been there, done that!

I hope you'll take advantage of all that ZipList has to offer and that you'll start saving some of my recipes to your recipe box right away! I know you'll just love using this feature as much as I love bringing it to you!

Take care and until we eat again,

Labels: , ,