Easy Chicken Beer Bake with Almonds

Kudos Kitchen By Renee Chicken Beer Bake with Almonds Recipe

This Chicken Beer Bake with Almonds is a recipe I used to make on a regular rotation when my husband and I were newly married, and I was a novice cook. Combined, it's got everything that we both love, chicken, soy sauce, prepared cream of chicken soup, almonds and BEER! Plus is super easy to make!!

All those ingredients might sound like an odd combination, but it works, and it works well! That's why, after all these years, we still look forward to having it for dinner. The only difference now is that we just don't have it nearly as often :)

Serves: 4-5       Prep Time: 7 minutes       Bake Time: 40-45 minutes

4-5 large, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, patted dry
1 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper
1 can cream of chicken soup (I used 98% fat free)
3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
1 can (or bottle) beer
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup sliced almonds (more if desired)

-Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
-In a large skillet over medium/high, brown the chicken on both sides in the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
-Meanwhile, In a medium size bowl, whisk together the soup, soy sauce, beer and garlic.
-Transfer the browned chicken to an oven safe casserole dish.
-Pour the soup mix evenly over the browned chicken.
-Bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
-Top with the almond slices and bake an additional 5 minutes.
-Serve by spooning the sauce over the chicken and topping with additional almonds if desired.

This makes me hungry just looking at it! Grab a fork and dig in you guys!

I don't know about you, but after a busy day, I love a night that combines an easy dinner preparation, a glass of wine and some mindless television before bed. That's my kind of purr-fect night! LOL

Kudos Kitchen By Renee ~ Will You Accept This Rose Wine Glass
If there is ever anything I can paint for you, please don't hesitate to contact me or visit my shop which is located in the navigation bar. Custom orders are always welcome and I can work from any description or photo you send my way.
Kudos Kitchen By ReneƩ ~ Where food and art collide on a regular basis!

Until we eat again,

Labels: , , , , , ,