Kudos Kitchen Guacamole

Kudos Kitchen Guacamole Recipe

I've been making my special guacamole for years but have never shared my recipe. I guess I've felt that guacamole is something that everyone already makes for themselves, and if they don't they at least have access to really good store bought ones, so why would people be interested in how I make mine?

I've finally come to the conclusion why I need share my recipe with you here and now ~ Because it's really, really good, that's why!!!

Serving it with traditional tortilla chips is a no brainer, but how about also serving it as a dip with assorted cut up veggies? Or better yet, try this as a topping on your next baked potato and you'll wonder how you lived without it for so long!

But let's not stop there because I can do you even one better. Check out my recipe for Deviled Guacamole Eggs and you'll really blow some minds with a new and incredible flavor combination and a wildly fun and unexpected presentation (think Dr. Seuss)!

KUDOS KITCHEN GUACAMOLE       {PRINT THIS RECIPE}


3 ripe avocados (you can tell they're ripe because their little "button" on top, is easily removable)
1 small red onion, finely diced
1/2 cup prepared salsa (your favorite brand)
1 large lime, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
2 tablespoons (from a can) of fire roasted, diced jalapenos (or to taste)
4-5 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 teaspoons ground roasted cumin
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoons salt
3/4 teaspoons black pepper

-Remove the skin and stone from the avocados and place the meat into a large bowl.
-Using two forks (or a pastry blender), mash the avocados lightly.
-Add in all the remaining ingredients and continue mashing/mixing until you've reached your desired consistency (we like ours a bit chunky).
-Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
-Best served chilled and garnished with a little chopped cilantro and lime slices.
*Note - for the best storage, place plastic wrap directly on top of the guacamole to prevent browning.
-Stores for 2 days in the fridge but I doubt it will last that long :)









Now, grab your favorite beverage and a few of your best friends and dig in.  OR grab a few of your favorite beverages and no friends at all and you'll still be one happy camper. LOL


Thanks for visiting me in my Kudos Kitchen. You're always welcome to join me, and together we'll prepare delicious food fit for any occasion!

Until we eat again,






Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,