Payday Candy Bars

I got this recipe years ago from my dear friend Pam.  I recently found it while rummaging through my recipe file looking for something else.  I'm so glad I noticed this recipe peeking out at me because this one truly tastes like the original Payday candy bar.  If you're a nut lover (like me), you'll love this one and it will become a family favorite.

Payday Candy Bar Recipe


PAYDAY CANDY BARS     {PRINT THIS RECIPE]

2 large jars of dry roasted, salted peanuts
1 stick of butter
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups mini marshmallows
1 bag of peanut butter chips
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

-Butter a 9x13 pan and sprinkle enough peanuts on the bottom to cover.
-In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the sweetened milk.
-Add the peanut butter chips and stir to melt.
-Add the mini marshmallows, remove from the heat, and stir well to combine.
-Add the vanilla extract and blend.
-Gently pour this mixture over the peanuts in the prepared 13x9 pan.
-Sprinkle the remaining nuts on top of this mixture, pressing them in slightly to the filling.
-Cover and refrigerate until firm enough to cut into bars.









So there you have it!  No more waiting for Payday. You can have yours whenever you like! Priceless.

Payday Candy Bar Recipe


Until we eat again,




















Labels: , , , , , , , ,