Let's Book It!

What better way to relax than with a good book, a glass of wine and some good conversation?  Clearly this is where my inspiration came from for this design. 

It doesn't look like a whole lot now, but I got my bottom "shelf" to match up so we're off to a good start!

One at a time, I stock the shelf with brightly colored books.

Over and over again...

The key is to keep the them as straight and level as possible.  Right now this design doesn't exactly scream books, but with a bit more detail and some shading and outlining I think it will turn out to be a winner.

Here we go, now you're getting the idea of a library book shelf, right?

But if you didn't, let me spell it out for you...

Here is the completed glass.  This is my own original design and one I am very proud of.

The design goes completely around the glass. No detail is left undone.

The base says it all...

This design is even fun to look at from the inside, out. So colorful!!!

I recommend hand washing my glassware items in mild dish soap.  However, each piece I create is completely dishwasher safe as well. 

If I can supply you with additional information, or if your interested in ordering a custom painted ceramic tile or glassware item, please email me or you can visit my shop and my facebook page to see more of my original designs. 

As always, I appreciate your visit and I hope you enjoyed seeing my Kudos Kitchen Art in progress. You inspire me a great deal and I thank you! 


Labels: ,