Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Walnuts

Think you don't like Brussels sprouts? Think again.  I'll bet I can make a convert out of you in just 25 minutes!   Take a look at these little beauties and tell me they don't speak to you :)





ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH WALNUTS      {PRINT THIS RECIPE}

1 lb. fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
1 cup walnut halves (shelled)
1 - 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil (to drizzle)
salt
pepper

-Preheat oven to 450 degrees as you trim and halve your sprouts
-Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (optional)
-Place your trimmed and halved Brussels sprouts on the baking sheet.
-Add the walnuts to the baking sheet.
-Drizzle with olive oil and mix them with your hands, making sure to lightly coat each sprout and nut with oil.
-Season with salt and pepper to taste
-Roast in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until they're nice and deeply caramelized.



Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe

Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe


Be still my heart!!!  I hope you'll love these little beauties as much as I do.  The soft and ever-so-mild taste of the roasted Brussels sprouts mixes wonderfully well with the deep roasted crunch of the walnuts.  It's a texture combination that will tickle your taste buds. 

I so  look forward to eating the left overs for lunch today!!! Woot!

Until we eat again,

Labels: , , , , ,