The British Invasion

Sometimes, if you wait long enough to blog about something, it kind of all works itself out and doesn't seem quite so random as it once would have.  So is the case with this set of 4 Beatles coasters and the subsequent wall hanging tiles. 

To me, it only seems proper that blog about them now, the week of the royal wedding of William and Kate. So I'm really glad I forgot waited  until now!  I can hardly think of a better time to jump on the British bandwagon to celebrate this invasion of excitement, pageantry and celebration.

The coasters are each hand painted on 4x4 inch ceramic tiles:

The wall tiles are each hand painted on 6x6 inch ceramic tiles and each have additional hooks on the back for hanging.

With Love From Me To You!

Don't hesitate to drop me an email if there is something you're interested in having me paint for you!

Do You Want To Know A Secret?
*The color purple does not always photograph as such. Sometimes is shows as blue.

Take care,

Labels: , , , ,