FFWD Salted Butter Break-Ups

This little cookie 'disc' hit all the right bells and whistles on my tongue. I'm a sucker for anything sweet and salty and this recipe is just that! Not too sweet, not too salty. Just right!!! I also love the rustic appeal this cookie has, so when a few of my girlfriends came over yesterday afternoon for a visit, I served them these off of brown paper bags. I thought it was charming but I'm not quite sure what they thought about my serving style. LOL! However, they enjoyed the taste and that's what is most important!












No matter how you choose to serve these little shards of flaky goodness, just make sure you do...They're simply delightful!

If you don't already have a copy of Dorie Greenspan's "Around My French Table" I would highly recommend making the investment. So far every recipe I have made from this cookbook has been a winner. With Dorie's help, I've brought many new and exciting French culinary adventures to our family's dining table.

My mouth is already watering for next weeks recipe: Scallops With Caramel Orange Sauce. Oh my!

Until we bake again,


Labels: , , , , , ,