Cocktail Time - The Cham-Wow!

OK, so here's the thing.  I like to play in the kitchen with food and ingredients... a lot! So it seemed only natural that that would carry over into the mixed drink department too.  Now, I don't claim to be a mixologist or anything like that, but I do like a nice cocktail every now and then.  Is that so wrong?

Odds are that this combination of ingredients has shown up somewhere, and at sometime, and in someone elses martini glass but if so, I honestly don't know about it.  So until someone tells me differently, I'm happily going to take credit for this yummy and refreshing cocktail.  Plus, it's a fun name don't you think?  Even if the ingredients match another, at lease I have a dibs on the name! LOL


2  parts vodka
2 parts chambord
1 part peach liquor
Juice from 1/2 lime
4 parts (light) cran-raspberry juice

Place all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with crushed ice.  Shake, shake, shake! Shake, shake, shake!Shake your booty! Shake your booty! (sorry, that was just wrong)
Strain and pour into martini glasses.  Sip, relax and enjoy.

Cheers to to good weekend everybody!  Remember to always drink responsibly and roll your limes before squeezing, for optimal juice :)


Labels: , , , , , ,