Cheers To The Happy Couple

                    

There is no case of cold feet here. I'm jumping back into the world of hand painted glassware and it's a union that was meant to be!!   I here by promise to love, honor and obey my inspiration and bring you fun, unique and whimsical designs that will delight and excite.  From this day forward and forever...Woo hoo!  Can you tell I wrote my own vows?  Here, let me show you how the happy couple came to be. Good thing they're not modest so they don't mind if you watch them get dressed for their big day :)



                        







Congratulations to the happy couple!   Now it's time to party!!!  Cheers to the happy couple on their special day.  May you be blessed in your union and always take the time to laugh and be grateful.  Amen!


These bride and groom champagne flutes can be made even more special with the addition of the bride and groom's names on the base of the glasses along with the date of their union.  In addition, they can be made more personal by coordinating the colors that will match their unique color scheme.  It's all about the happy couple and thier big day! 

If you're interested in finding out more information regarding these, or any of my hand painted glasses or tiles, drop me an email at:  info@kudoskitchenbyrenee.com   I'll love to hear from you and discuss your own personal design.

Kudos to you!
Sincerely,

Labels: