Blessed To Do What I Love!

I get super excited, and feel truly blessed that I get to paint really cute, unusual and creative designs for clients and friends.  This one made my heart sing from beginning to end.  It's whimsical, colorful, cheerful and is food related.  What more do you need?  It's a one-of-a-kind custom art piece that you won't find anywhere else!   I hope you'll enjoy seeing it come together from start to finish.

This 6x8 ceramic tile was done for the wonderfully friendly home chef and blogger, Megan of  Megan's Cookin'  It is a combination of her old blog site, along with the font of her current blog site.  Please take a moment to check out her blog and all of her her wonderful recipes.  You won't be disappointed. 

Do you have a design you'd like painted for your very own one of a kind custom tile?  If so, don't hesitate to drop me an email to discuss your design and for a price quote.   Email: