FFWD Pumpkin Gorgonzola Flans - Oh My!


I couldn't wait to try this recipe from "Around My French Table" by Dorie Greenspan.  What's not to love when you put the flavors of pumpkin, Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts together into one easy and perfect dish? 

As Dorie says, the French may have the Americans beat in the convenience food department but at least we Americans have our canned pumpkin!  Can't get much easier than that :)


Kind of like a pumpkin Gorgonzola sauna, if you will.  :) You can almost smell them in this picture but maybe that's just me!


Now my husband has never been a big bleu cheese lover so he wasn't as excited to try this recipe as I was, but take a look at what he did to his:


I'd say this recipe was a success, wouldn't you?  You can find the recipe for Dorie's Pumpkin Gorgonzola Flans on page 146 of "Around My French Table".  So easy... so delicious... so long for now pumpkin flan!

Next Friday I'll be posting either roast chicken for les paresseaux on page 200 or pommes dauphinois on page 360.  I made them both for a dinner last weekend and lets just say you'll want to check back to see how they went over with my family.  Everyone loves a Sunday supper when Dorie's in the house :)

Until we eat again,

Labels: , , , , , ,