When Inspiration Hits

Seems my best inspiration can sometimes hit in the middle of the night, as I lay wide awake in bed.  Last night was no exception.  I'll show you these trivet pictures in sequence and see if you can guess what design it will turn ultimately out to be.  Have fun and good luck with the guesses!

This next one just might give it away...we'll see ~

Figure it out yet?  Need more clues? What's the 13th letter of the alphabet?  There, now I've gone and done it, right?  No, you say.  How's this for a sure fire clue ...What melts in your mouth and not in your hand? Oh, now you got it!  Who can resist these little sweeties? Mmmmmm :)

Did you know that I'd love to lay awake at night designing just the right look for your tile?  If you're ever interested in having me quote you a price on a particular design, please don't hesitate to contact me.  All you need do is send me a photo at my email address:  info@kudoskitchenbyrenee.com   and I'll be happy to get back with you ASAP.    Tile sizes are as follows:  3x6, 4x4, 6x6 and 6x8   These ceramic tiles can be made into magnets, trivets, wall hangings and shelf art.  They make exceptional personalized gifts for absolutely anyone AND they make great conversation pieces!

For now and until later,

Labels: , , , , , , ,