Enter To Win Your Own Custom Tile?

UPDATE - This contest is officially closed as of today, July 24, 2010 and we have a WINNER!!!  Congratulations to Jennifer of "The Cake Mom" who has won her own personalized hand painted trivet/tile that will match and compliment her website logo!  Jennifer has been contacted and I'll start painting her tile just as soon as possible.  I'll post photo's of Jennifer's tile when it's been completed.

Thanks to all who entered this contest.  It's been a great deal of fun for me to offer this type of event and I will plan on doing more things like it in the future. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


I don't know of anyone who isn't passionate about their blog, blog header, website, website logo and all the rest.  It's a part of who we are and what we do.  We pour our heart and soul into everything we write, create and add to these pages of our lifetime.

It is because of this fact that I've decided to host a free custom hand painted tile give away right off the bat, here on my new blog.  If you win, the picture of your choosing will be hand duplicated and hand painted on a 6x6 or a 6x8 ceramic tile complete with felt feet which makes it perfect as a functional trivet or as decorative artwork for your home and office. All tiles are totally heat resistant so there is never a need to worry.

To get you excited about entering, here are some of the past custom tiles I've painted for people with a passion, just like ours.  Maybe you'll even recognize a few...


I'm really hoping you'll enter so maybe I'll get the opportunity to paint you your own one of a kind custom tile that reflects your passion for who you are and what you love to do.  Talk about a conversation piece!!!

It's easy to enter. Just leave your comments here on this post and add a link to your site.  I also ask that you head on over to facebook and become a fan of Kudos Kitchen there as well: http://facebook.com/kudoskitchen     (Oh, and I'd love if you'd spread the word to your friends and family about this awesome new product.  But that's your call, I can't force you. LOL)

The winner will be chosen in a random drawing on Saturday. July 24, 2010 and will be contacted by me to let you know you've won.  At that point, all I ask is that you email me a photo of your blog header, logo, or button so I can get started on your own completely personalized tile.  When your tile is completed, I will then contact you for your mailing address. That's it. Totally free, totally cool and totally YOU! 

Oh, I almost forgot, I also have additional styles of hand painted decorative tiles that can be found at my Etsy store.  Here is the address if you'd like to have a look at some of my other work:  http://etsy.com/shop/kudoskitchen 

I'm anxious to get started painting, so enter today.  If you'd like to contact me, you can do so by emailing me here: info@kudoskitchenbyrenee.com

For now and until later,
Renee

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,